Public health advocate and Canyon Ranch founder Mel Zuckerman passed away Saturday, the University of Arizona announced.He is the namesake of the university’s Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health.The couple created a $10 million endowment that led to the establishment of the school in 2000.The university says he died surrounded by family at his home. Mel Zuckerman was 94 years old.
- Attorney General Kris Mayes visits Cochise County to discuss groundwater supply
- Weather 15 degrees above normal coming up tomorrow!
- After losing daughter to a distracted driver in 2019, she turned pain into purpose
- Tucson Rodeo recycling with help from Rotary club
- Tucson child murder trial goes to jury next week
No comments to show.