The Arizona Department of Public Safety responded to a pursuit on I-10 near Orange Grove.According to DPS, the driver failed to yield and stopped the car with a grappler eastbound I-10 from milepost 236.The driver was taken into custody.Stay with KGUN 9 for further updates.
- Walden Grove High School on lockdown in Sahuarita following ‘incident’
- University of Arizona spring break contributes to travel surge
- ‘Thousands of gallons of savings’: Mount Lemmon Lodge sends laundry to Tucson to conserve limited water supply
- All aboard! Local train enthusiasts bring people along for the train ride — in their own backyards
- Oro Valley to add multi-use path along frequently traveled Naranja Drive
No comments to show.