New documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) show that 8-year-old Aranza Maria Ochoa Lopez who had been missing since October 2018, was safely returned to the United States after being recovered in Michoacán, Mexico.According to the FBI Mexican authorities were able to locate and recover Aranza, and FBI special agents escorted her back to the U.S.Agents say on October 25, 2018, Aranza was kidnapped by her biological mother from a shopping mall in Vancouver, Washington.
- Regents call out UA Faculty Senate; ABOR Chair eyeing legal action
- ‘Creating smiles one hat at a time’: Alan’s Lids draws crowd at Tucson Rodeo
- Clements defense says cell tracking too unreliable for tie to Celis remains
- NASA makes first successful US commercial uncrewed landing on the moon
- Biden administration weighing order to limit asylum seeking
No comments to show.