A man from Mesa, Ariz. was sentenced to almost 15 years for shooting a federal officer, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.On April 20, 2020, Gabriel Manzo, 40, drove to an FBI office in Phoenix and shot three rounds from a pistol toward the building.He continue to fire at the front of the office then drove off when he noticed an FBI agent in a vehicle behind him.Manzo exited his own vehicle and fired three rounds at the agent.The U.S. Attorney’s Office did not state whether the agent was hit or suffered any injuries.Manzo was sentenced to 177 months in federal prison, according to the Attorney’s Office.
- Jersey’s Journeys: Pets up for adoption at HOPE
- Tucson Medical Center opening new Rincon location on the Eastside
- Two IVF moms ‘saddened’ over Alabama Supreme Court ruling over frozen embryos
- The word is out: Lopez family selling Mi Nidito legacy restaurant
- UA launches University Advisory Council, financial crisis latest
No comments to show.