On March 16, 2023, around 6:00 a.m. officers responded to a stabbing at a business on South Campbell Avenue near East Ajo Way.The Tucson Police Department (TPD) says when they arrived they located 40-year-old Carlos Jimenez unresponsive with stab wounds.Jimenez was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at the hospital.Detectives say Jimenez got into an argument with a coworker which led to a fight. During the fight, Jimenez was stabbed and the coworker involved ran away.TPD identified the coworker as 21-year-old Miguel Elian Martinez. Martinez was booked into the Pima County Jail and charged with 2nd Degree Murder.According to TPD Martinez is being held on a $500,000 bond.
- Tucson says yellow arrows yield better safety
- Road closures coming to Naranja Park next month as expansion nears completion
- New study sheds light on wages after college education
- Team roping cowboys and Arizona natives Colter Todd and Derrick Begay
- Heated discussion between South Tucson council members leaves future of South Tucson Fire Department unknown
No comments to show.