An album was created to help surgeons during their surgical procedures.A German medical study from 2022 stated that listening to loud rock music, such as AC/DC, led to an increase in accuracy and efficiency when in the operating room.NextMed Health and Klick Health debuted “Highway to Heal,” which includes songs like “Shoot to Drill,” performed by professional AC/DC tribute musicians.“We are excited to bring Highway to Heal and Lifesaving Radio to the medical community–rockstars in their own right,” said NextMed Health Founder & Chair Daniel Kraft, M.D.The music is available on Livesaving Radio, an AI-powered radio station personalized for surgeons.
- Tucson says yellow arrows yield better safety
- Road closures coming to Naranja Park next month as expansion nears completion
- New study sheds light on wages after college education
- Team roping cowboys and Arizona natives Colter Todd and Derrick Begay
- Heated discussion between South Tucson council members leaves future of South Tucson Fire Department unknown
No comments to show.