Crews from Tucson Fire Department extinguished an early-morning blaze at 2886 N. First Avenue, where they say “heavy smoke and flames” were coming from the east side of the building.TFD first arrived on location at about 5 a.m., and say they had the fire under control by a little before 5:30 a.m.According to the fire department, no injuries were reported, and investigators have not yet found the cause of the incident.According to TFD, Hotline 4 Auto, which operates in the building, will be closed until further notice.
- Protests erupt as Mexico City could run out of water this summer
- Biden to make rare visit to border, pushes for congressional action
- New DAV chapter sets up in Sahuarita to help veterans from all over
- One-on-one with Gov. Hobbs: Water security is key to Arizona’s economy
- Arizona joins other states suing to block $24.6B merger of grocery giants Kroger and Albertsons
No comments to show.